Embrace the essence of Hawaiian ocean life with these Makai Tattoos by Advance Wildlife Education. These temporary tattoos capture the spirit and wonder of the deep blue seas surrounding Hawaii. Each sheet showcases a stunning array of designs. featuring intricate tribal illustrations of marine-life creatures.
Whaler's Locker also carries more of Che's amazing collection. It includes other coloring books, stickers and other temporary tattoos featuring dinosaurs, native Hawaiian wildlife and other marine animals.
Combo a set of stickers, temporary tattoos and a coloring to make a fun, educational gift for any kiddo. If you really want to add a cherry on top of this already amazing idea, add a real fossil. Your kid's mind will be blown! We have some amazing options in our Fossils Under $40 collection.
1. Clean and dry the skin.
2. Cut out the desired tattoo design.
3. Remove the protective film and place the tattoo facing down on the skin.
4. Hold wet cloth for 30 seconds against the backside of tattoo while applying firm pressure.
5. Gently peel off the paper backing.
6. Let it dry completely for a few minutes.
7. Enjoy your long-lasting temporary tattoo for 2-5 days!
To Remove: Rub off using a gentle makeup remover, rubbing alcohol, or baby oil.
WARNING: Do not apply on sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive.