Dive into a world of shark-infested fun with this killer collection of shark temporary tattoos! Experience the thrill of the ocean's apex predator right at your fingertips. From the majestic Great White to the elusive Hammerhead, these realistic and jaw-dropping designs will leave you swimming with excitement. These high-quality temporary tattoos are easy to apply and remove. Let your inner shark come to life and make a splash with these fin-tastic shark temporary tattoos by Advance Wildlife Education. Get ready to leave a mark that's sharp and unforgettable!
Whaler's Locker also carries more of Che's amazing collection. It includes other coloring books, stickers and other temporary tattoos featuring dinosaurs, native Hawaiian wildlife and other marine animals.
Combo a set of stickers, temporary tattoos and a coloring to make a fun, educational gift for any kiddo. If you really want to add a cherry on top of this already amazing idea, add a real fossil. Your kid's mind will be blown! We have some amazing options in our Fossils Under $40 collection.
1. Clean and dry the skin.
2. Cut out the desired tattoo design.
3. Remove the protective film and place the tattoo facing down on the skin.
4. Hold wet cloth for 30 seconds against the backside of tattoo while applying firm pressure.
5. Gently peel off the paper backing.
6. Let it dry completely for a few minutes.
7. Enjoy your long-lasting temporary tattoo for 2-5 days!
To Remove: Rub off using a gentle makeup remover, rubbing alcohol, or baby oil.
WARNING: Do not apply on sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive.